- OR Scrub Tech
- OR Nurse
- Clinic Medical Assistant
- Clinic Scheduler/Referral Specialist
- Registered Nurse Case Manager
- Dietary Cook
- Pharmacy Director
- Health Information Management Director
- Medical Technologist (MT)
- Family Medicine Physician
- Occupational Therapist (PRN)
- Radiologic Technologist
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
City of Herington
- Full-Time Fire Chief
- Full-Time Electrical Lineman
- Full-Time Custodian/Maintenance Worker
- Part-Time Municipal Records Court Clerk
Great Plains Manufacturing
New Hires Receive a Signing Bonus!
- Outside Shipper
- Spray Painter
- Forklift Operator
- Territory Sales Manager
- Fabrication Machine Operator
- Quality Assurance Inspector
- Over-The-Road Driver
- Vice President of Sales
- General Maintenance
- Journeyman Electrician
- Strategic Sourcing Specialist
- Project Manager
- Direct Support Professional Employment
- Direct Support Professional Residential
- Home Care Attendant
- Lead Direct Support Professional
- RN Home Health
- Transitional Living Skills Specialist
- Restaurant General Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Shift Manager
- Service Team Member
- Production Team Member
- Delivery Driver
- Agronomy Plant Operator
- Tender Truck Driver
- Custom Applicator
- Grain Quality Specialist
The selected candidate will be responsible for cleaning and sanitation duties within a medical facility, as part of the environmental services team. Prior experience in the cleaning industry is preferred but not required. This is a full time permanent position with benefits, to be discussed during the interview process. Background check is required.
Apply in person at IServe at 20 N Broadway, Herington or online at www.iservefacilities.com or by emailing your resume to [email protected]
IServe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Spot & Dining Car
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must be dependable & hard working
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be available for split shifts; nights & weekends
- Position will start off as part-time with growth potential to full-time hours.
Also accepting applications with server/bartender & cook positions.
Apply in person at 304 W. Walnut Herington, KS (785) 258-5987
US Stone is a fast-paced growing company, looking for hard-working, dedicated employees. Must be self-motivated, able to lift up to 70 pounds and have reliable transportation.
Serious career-oriented people needed to apply for the following positions at the Herington Production Plant. Must be 18 years old.
Day Shift (Monday thru Friday, 6:00 am to 4:30 pm), some weekends
- Laborers (Yard, Split, Thin Veneer)
- Maintenance (experience preferred)
- Machine Operators / Loaders (experience preferred)
Night Shift (Monday thru Friday, 4:30 pm to 5:00 am)
- Laborers (Split, Saw Operators)
- Maintenance (experience preferred)
Accepting full-time positions for both day & night shifts. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with matching, AFLAC supplemental insurance, paid holidays and vacation. If interested, contact Traci Alt at 785-258-3345 or apply at US Stone Industries 2561 Q Ave Herington KS 67449 (at the Herington Airport).
Discovery Child Care Learning Center
Infant Room Teacher: An Infant Teacher will provide a nurturing and safe environment for infants to develop and reach age appropriate milestones. You will demonstrate good judgement in the care and play with each infant assigned to you. You will verbally engage the infants throughout the day in addition to incorporating play activities. Must be a team player and work well with others. You must also be able to pass a background check.
Substitute Teacher: Are you bored sitting at home and would like to spend a few hours a week with some babies and toddlers? If the answer is yes please apply. Must be caring and loving, and pass a background check with fingerprints. This would be on a call basis which can always lead to more hours.
For more information call 785-258-2121. Thank you.
A Taste of Home Cafe'
Looking for a part time responsible and dedicated grill cook who will also handle management tasks. Hourly pay will vary based on experience.
Please reply in person at A Taste of Home Cafe’ - 3183 R Ave. Herington, KS - (785)512-9224
Agri Trails Coop
We are currently seeking full time and part time Elevator Operator positions at multiple locations. These positions are responsible for handling and conditioning grain, as well as routine maintenance for the elevator and facility. We offer competitive wages and benefits. Please contact HR at 785-366-7213 for more information or fill out an application in person at any ATC location.
- 4 hours a day in the morning
- Assembly of back pack bags, taping cardboard boxes, quality checking of bags before shipping and labeling boxes.
- Must have good hand and arm strength, pay attention to detail and be able to follow instructions, work cooperatively with others.
- Other supplemental warehouse duties could lead to full time depending on abilities.
Send resume to [email protected]