- Family Medicine Physician
- Radiologic Technologist
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Occupational Therapist
- Director of Rehabilitation Services
City of Herington
- City Manager for Herington, Kansas
- General Public Transportation Bus Driver
- Police Officer
- Building Maintenance Technician (apply in-person)
Herington USD 487
Herington USD 487 is accepting applications for a Daily Route Bus Driver. Activity Trips may also be available. The District will help you obtain a CDL License, if you don’t have one. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Larry Mein at 785-258-0415. Applications may be obtained and returned to the Board of Education office, 19 N. Broadway. EOE
- Kitchen Help - Minimum 2 days a week, 4 am shift
- Sales Clerk - Evenings & Weekends
- Sales Clerk - Open Availability
Central National Bank
NOW HIRING for FULL TIME POSITIONS!
Day & Night Shifts Available
Fast paced growing company, looking to hire people who want to build a career at the Herington Production Plant.
Looking to fill the following positions:
- Saw Operators
- Finish Room
- General Laborers
- Maintenance (experience preferred)
Pay overtime on over 40 hours/week. Offer full benefits, including medical, 401(k), FSA (Flexible Spending Acct), paid vacation & holidays. Supplemental insurances are also available.
For additional details or to apply, contact Traci at:
US Stone Industries
2561 Q Ave
Herington, KS 67449
Great Plains Manufacturing
- Fabrication Machine Operator (Lucas, Salina)
- Machine Shop Setup Person (Salina)
- Assembler (Abilene)
- Journeyman Electrician (Abilene)
- Paint Line Person (Salina)
- General Maintenance (Abilene)
- Planner (Salina)
- Employee Development Manager (Salina)
- Over-The-Road Driver (Salina)
- Environmental, Health, & Safety Manager (Salina)
- Forklift Operator (Abilene)
- R&D A Person (Assaria)
Backroads Gifts & Apparel
Part-Time Retail Sales Associate
Looking for a dependable person to join the Backroads team that is available to work a couple of Saturdays a month. The job requires lifting, cleaning and working with the public. Must be a self motivator, have a sense of fashion and a friendly smile!
-Administrative Support Specialist
-Direct Support Professional Employment
-Direct Support Professional Independent Living
-Direct Support Professional Residential
-Direct Support Professional Residential Salina
-Home Care Attendant
-Lead Trainer Residential
-Transitional Living Skills Specialist
- Restaurant General Manager
- Shift Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Service Team Member
- Production Team Member
- Delivery Driver
A Taste of Home Cafe'
Now taking applications for a dependable linecook. PT position but can become FT if willing to cross-train. Call 785-512-9224 or apply in person at the cafe', 3183 R. Ave. Herington.
Legacy of Herington
-Customer Service / HR Clerk Customer Service Manager
-Agronomy Plant Operator
-Vice President & Director of Northern Operations
We're not broadband. Which means we’re looking for team members who aren’t usual. We’re in search of visionaries of all levels who want to join and grow in a new company with a whole new philosophy. One that is bringing state-of-the-art technology to your neighborhood.
Submit your employment application to [email protected].
Dickinson County, KS
- Equipment Operator - Road & Bridge
IServe Facilities is now hiring in Herington.
The available position is approx 20 - 30 hours per week, but total hours per week may vary. The position is at a school facility in Herington. Applications MUST go through IServe.
Dickinson County CEO
We are hiring a facilitator
The facilitator position is a half-time position. 90 minutes of the day is spent with the students, and the balance is used for arranging business visits, guest speakers, calling on business people, etc. CEO requires a great deal of time from the facilitator to establish good relationships with the business community, prepare the many communications that make the program transparent, and build the learning environment that allows students to succeed.
We are looking for a facilitator who is:
- Dedicated to kids/great relationship builder
- Naturally curious
- An excited learner
- A first class communicator
- Able to interface with business investors and partners
- Comfortable working in a technology rich environment
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THE FACILITATOR POSITION, PLEASE EMAIL A COVER LETTER AND RESUME IN PDF FORM TO [email protected]