- Hillsboro Clinic Office Manager
- Hospital Biller
- Radiologic Technologist
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- OR Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse
City of Herington
- Electical Lineman
- General Public Transportation Bus Driver
- Police Officer
- Kitchen Help - Minimum 2 days a week, 4 am shift
- Sales Clerk - Evenings & Weekends
- Sales Clerk - Open Availability
Central National Bank
US Stone is a fast-paced growing company, looking for hard-working, dedicated employees. Must be self-motivated, able to lift up to 70 pounds and have reliable transportation.
Serious career-oriented people needed to apply for the following positions at the Herington Production Plant. Must be 18 years old.
Day Shift (Monday thru Friday, 6:00 am to 4:30 pm), some weekends
Laborers (Yard, Split, Thin Veneer)
Maintenance (experience preferred)
Night Shift (Sunday thru Thursday, 4:30 pm to 5:00 am)
Laborers (Split, Saw Operator, Crane Operator)
Maintenance (experience preferred)
Accepting full-time positions for both day & night shifts. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with matching, AFLAC supplemental insurance, paid holidays and vacation. If interested, contact Traci Alt at 785-258-3345 or apply at US Stone Industries 2561 Q Ave Herington KS 67449 (at the Herington Airport).
Transportation Dispatcher / Inventory Coordinator
We are looking for a reliable person to be responsible to create and manage the transportation cycle that will keep costs down but meet customer scheduling needs. The goal of this position is to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction. They need to be able to adjust to last minute changes and work with drivers to schedule emergency pick up or delivery for new or established clients when necessary. They will also be responsible for coordinating and supervising a perpetual inventory record of material, supplies and other general stock items.
The successful candidate will schedule vehicles to move goods. They look at the particulars of what needs to be delivered and make the necessary arrangements, as well as coordinate with incoming trucks picking up material. They take factors into consideration, such as the size of the load, available drivers, length of trip, desired arrival of carried goods and most effective cost. They will also have the primary responsibility of increasing and maintaining company profitability by maintaining accurate inventory levels. The candidate also ensures that optimal inventory is present and ready for use.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, storage, transportation and customer service.
- Organize transportation activities, including storage of goods, manage information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrate transportation movements and arrange for services as necessary.
- Post freight requests directly without utilizing a broker.
- Develop an understanding of today’s general logistic info structure.
- Double check loads before truck leaves facility to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency. Provide detailed accounts of activities in order to look for patterns and inefficiencies.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints, need to be able to handle unforeseen situations as they arise and take action to make things right and limit disruptions.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Maintain communication between sales and production plant effectively.
- Develop and implement procedures for ensuring that adequate inventory levels are present.
- Identify & optimize common inventory items.
- Ensure inventory counts are completed regularly and in a timely manner.
- Audit the facility’s entire inventory on a regular basis and to provide results to management.
- Oversee / train other employee’s in cycle counting and inventory control.
Requirements & Skills:
- Communicate clearly so all parties involved know what is going on.
- Keep calm in the face of surprise situations in order to rectify them quickly and efficiently.
- Think ahead to anticipate potential problems, such as allowing extra delivery time during incremental weather.
- Mange time wisely, have the ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Display a commitment to teamwork since the job entails contact with a variety of people.
Education & Training:
Must hold at least a high school diploma. Post-secondary classes in subjects such as communications, logistics, and transportation management at a vocational school or community college is a plus. New hires should expect a period of on-the-job training to get them up to speed on the company’s transportation process.
Barnes Heartland Foods
Looking for a friendly person to provide courteous and helpful service and assistance to customers at the check stand, bagging groceries, providing carryout service of customers' purchases, and in other areas of the store as needed. Employee will also provide quality customer service by keeping grocery items stocked throughout the store and maintaining suitable shopping conditions.
Also hiring a part-time liquor store associate. Needs to be able to work nights and weekends. Apply in person at the liquor store at 119 Broadway Herington, KS.
-Direct Support Professional Employment
-Direct Support Professional Independent Living
-Direct Support Professional Residential
-Home Care Attendant
-Transitional Living Skills Specialist
- Restaurant General Manager
- Shift Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Service Team Member
- Production Team Member
- Delivery Driver
The Spot & Dining Car
Hiring part time bartender/server for evenings, weekends! Experience preferred but will train the right person!
Multitasking, friendly, quick on your feet, honest, hard working, dedicated, reliable, apply in person, The Spot, 304 W Walnut Street
A Taste of Home Cafe'
Now taking applications for a dependable linecook. PT position but can become FT if willing to cross-train. Call 785-512-9224 or apply in person at the cafe', 3183 R. Ave. Herington.
Legacy of Herington
Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Medication Aide
Licensed Practical Nurses
Vice President & Director of Northern Operations
We're not broadband. Which means we’re looking for team members who aren’t usual. We’re in search of visionaries of all levels who want to join and grow in a new company with a whole new philosophy. One that is bringing state-of-the-art technology to your neighborhood.
Submit your employment application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dickinson County, KS
- Equipment Operator - Road & Bridge
IServe Facilities is now hiring in Herington.
The available position is approx 20 - 30 hours per week, but total hours per week may vary. The position is at a school facility in Herington. Applications MUST go through IServe.